Users of this site are expected to be civil in their comments and discussions with other users. Name calling or personal attacks will not be allowed and could result in a notification and possible suspension or complete blocking from the site. Just treat others with the same respect you expect yourself!
Member Author Agreement
- As a member author, your content belongs to you.
- We only host your content here and reserve the right to advertise and share your content for the purposes of promoting you or this site.
- We reserve the right to remove from public view any of your content in question about site conformity, copyright or other legal issues. We will do our best to contact you to resolve such issues in a timely manner.
- We reserve the right to make final decisions about content in question issues.
- We reserve the right to contact you by email with any important notices, changes, or other issues that may concern you about our site or services.
- Your membership allows you to post your content during the agreed period and is not removed from our site after your membership period has ended. You can add or delete your own content as you wish. At any time you can request your content to be removed by us if you are not able to do so. We may suggest edits or contact you about your content to help it conform to our site, other members or readers needs and enhance the overall experience for everyone. As a new member, you may require assistance using the author panels and tools. We will do our best to guide and help you along and we encourage all our member authors to work together and share help or tips with each other as they are able. For those needing additional help or an editor, you may contact us at any time to arrange any additional services.
- You agree to follow site policies and terms of service.
- A “No Refund” policy for paid membership periods or any associated services as free trial periods are offered.
- Anyone wishing to enter a formal personalized contract with us, request additional help or service, or if you have any questions/suggestions/concerns, you are always welcome to
Most source links only allow a small snippet of their articles to be copied on other websites under the “Fair Use” policy. We do not copy more than a few sentences from these sites unless authorized otherwise. We always try to give full credit with a link to the original source on our postings.
Fair Use Disclaimer
Fair Use Notice: This web site contains some copyrighted material whose use has not been authorized by the copyright owners. We believe that this not-for-profit, educational, and/or criticism or commentary use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law). If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Fair Use notwithstanding we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who wants their material removed or modified, wants us to link to their web site, or wants us to add their photo.
Disclaimer: The owner and operators of this web site do not engage in illegal activities, nor do they know any individuals who do. This web site is intended to.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (found at the U.S. Copyright Office) and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users. It is also our policy to terminate the accounts of repeat offenders. If we remove or disable access to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner, author, or administrator of each affected site so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act.
If you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright for which you own or are a designated agent, please send a notice of infringement by contacting us, attention DMCA Notice, with information that sets forth the items specified below.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format:
Title of the specific thread or article that contains the copyrighted work. Post number of the specific post that contains the copyrighted work. Link to the specific post (available via the “this post” link on each post) or article you believe contains the copyrighted material. Specific nature of the copyright infringement you believe is occurring. Details of your claim to the material, or your relationship to the material copyright holder. Provide your full name, address, and telephone number should we need to clarify your claim. Provide a working email address where we can contact you to confirm your claim. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.” Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner to make this complaint.”
We will review your claim and determine its merit. If, after our review, we believe your claim is sufficient to remove the information from public view, we will do so immediately and provide you with confirmation. If your claim is insufficient to act upon, or, in our consideration the material has been posted with a good faith effort and compliant with the DMCA, we will notify you and provide you opportunity to clarify or seek additional remedy.
Should our Terms of Service change at any time, this page will be updated to reflect these changes.
(These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please refer to them often to stay up-to-date with our current policies.)
edit on 10-16-2015