What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked for your name or email address. You may however visit our site anonymously.
- When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser, capabilities and general operating system details that is used to update our framework to provide you with the best browsing experience that we can. These logs are seldom kept more than 120 days and as much as possible, ip addresses are anonymized.
At no time do we share or attempt to reconcile any information you provide (including your IP address as indicated above) with offline identity or other personal information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways.
- To personalize your experience (your information allows us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we constantly get new ideas from our users)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to this website or an order you make. We may also send out periodic website news, updates and other related information.
Note: At any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email for our subscriptions.
How do we protect your information?
- The company that administers this site uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Financial information is never stored on our servers but only with the payment gateways that processes your payments.
- No logs are kept more than 120 days.
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information or email address for any reason.
- We use basic cookies to enhance your experience on the website. None of it is stored or tracked by our site or servers in any way, but is stored and maintained by your browser and personalized settings.
- All information collected is considered private and treated as such.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate the Terms of Service.
Note: We may include or offer third party links, products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility for these linked sites or their content. We do try to monitor, update and keep only relevant links.
Note: This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to enrich and inform you. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
We may be contacted concerning copyright matters at:
This policy was last modified 08/10/13.